Thursday, March 26, 2009

Jessica's Baby Shower

This past weekend we traveled to South Dakota for a baby shower for Jessica. I am going to cheat and link to Nicole's blog to show some cute stuff from the shower. Sara made adorable onesie invitations for the shower. Also, Nicole made awesome little onesie cookies as favors. They looked amazing and tasted excellent too!
This was a huge shower. There must have been at least 50 people there. I loved seeing Jess surrounded by so many of her friends and family. We are all so excited for Baby M to be here. Can't wait to meet the little guy.









Hanging above the doors is the bunting I made (Yes, made!). I will do a separate post on this topic later.








If you aren't already bored with the shower pics, I have posted a bunch more here.




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

nicole said...

great pics! i look awesome in the last one - thanks!

Anonymous said...

It was so much fun! You guys are the best! Love you Much!!