I have been terrible about posting lately, so I am just now trying to get caught up with pictures from our Christmas vacation. After spending time in Wisconsin with Sam's family, we headed over to SD to hang with the Q's.
What trip to Huron would be complete without a visit to Manolis? Greta even got to go into the beer cooler on her first visit (I know, mother of the year).
Brody, Erik and Amanda hanging at Manolis. Greta hanging out with Uncle Ben and craving his beer bottle.

1 comment:
Bennyhana is legally old enough to drink beer? When did that happen? :) Did you at least let Greta suck on a bagel? Come on, Mom! Sorry I missed you over the holidays. Some day I'll meet your little pumpkin. I did, however, get to see Erika, Erik, and Brody as they were leaving town. I think, when Sam has been cleared for 'exposure', we should have a Radke/Quam reunion! What do you think? Love ya! Sarah
Post a Comment