Monday, May 19, 2008

31 weeks

Well here I am in all my pregnant glory at 31 weeks. I have been putting off the side-profile photo, but Jess and her friend Nicole requested I post a pic. I don't even know Nicole, but we both read each other's blogs and it feels like we know each other :-) Also, I just figured out how to do the hyperlinks so I had to try it out on this post. I guess I certainly look pregnant!


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

nicole said...

LOL! I've been blog stocking you for weeks! Thanks for the pic...you look amazing! Can't wait to see this little girl. Get excited for your shower...I know Jess (and i'm sure others) has something good in store!

Anonymous said...

Too funny - I am glad you guys have become blog friends! Quam - you look so cute! Seriously - super cute. Can't wait to see you this weekend.

Anonymous said...

You are so pregnantly cute! And definately have that 'glow'. Auntie is spending the weekend with Baby Lucy and we found out she loves to shop and have pedicures. Hope you feel as good as you look! Sarah and Sonya (LaMont) Radke